Thursday, August 06, 2020, 9:00 AM - Friday, August 07, 2020, 5:00 PM
THE GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
Thursday-Friday, August 6-7, 2020
You Have Influence
Topics our faculty will dive into this year include:
- Breaking free from the lies we believe about work
- Becoming more agile and inventive
- Identifying five permissions to multiply your time
- Overcoming fear and problematic power dynamics in teams
- Leveraging science-based research to increase connection opportunities
- Leading through a crisis and ever-changing new realities
Overall GLS 2020 process:
- Live presentations will be streamed to host sites on August 6 & 7th.
- All registrants can also access the summit on-line from your personal device.
- All presentations can be accessed on-line for 7 days after the Summit.
Bloomington GLS 2020 process:
- We will only offer streaming. There will be no host site gathering.
- There will be a local AV feed and chat-room where local leaders will provide comments during intermissions.
- Some of us will offer to host small groups of those who have registered and are comfortable meeting in person.
Our code is: LEAD2020