Sunday, March 07, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
If we learned anything from life in 2020, we learned that things could change quickly – very quickly. When change comes – having thought through our plans for who will help us, and how to efficiently pass assets to our family and ministries will be a tremendous advantage. The Ultimate Family Plan workshop can help. Every adult needs a “Family Plan” based upon Biblical truth and practical, actionable information. If you do not have a Will or Trust – at the workshop, you’ll learn how to create these critical documents. If you do have documents in place – you’ll learn how a review can assure it still fits your family’s current needs. You will also be offered personal consultation regarding your planning needs.
Who Should Attend:
- Single Adults – Yes, you need a plan for several crucial reasons – come learn what they are.
- Couples with No Children – Marriage brings the need for specific planning strategies – have you taken advantage of them?
- Parents with Minor Children – the #1 reason you need a plan is the guardianship of your minor children.
- Adults in Transition – if you no longer have minor children, have a change in marital status, or are contemplating retirement, this workshop will provide you with vital information for your plan.
- Senior Adults – Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney – do you have them and are they up to date?
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress has made significant changes tax laws and rules. In a brief and optional addition to our workshop, we’ll discuss some of the most impactful opportunities for you to save taxes and help those you love – your family and favorite ministries.
RSVP to Donna at to sign up.