Sunday, August 18, 2019 - Saturday, August 24, 2019
The 15th Annual International Furniture Giveaway isn't until August 18-24, but we need help all summer long!
Volunteer for FGA Week
Reserve your spot now at myFGA.org. For questions, contact Brian Oeding | 812.929.3287.
Donate Furniture and Household Items
Sign-up at myFGA.org/donate.html for a time to have Furniture and/or Household Items picked up or see more information including how to help.
- If you can wait until August 19 - 21 (9:00am-6:00pm) and have the means to deliver the items to Bloomington East tent in the SW parking lot, please do so.
- Household items can be delivered to the Bloomington East gym August 18 (afternoon) or August 19 from 9:00am-6:00pm.
Can't make those times work? Email the pickup coordinator, John Lee .
- Household items: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, mattress covers, linens (bedding, kitchen & bath), pillows, desk lamps, and small kitchen appliances (e.g., coffee makers, teapots, rice cookers & toasters).
- Furniture (that 2 normal people are able to carry): Study desks, love-seats and couches, beds (twin, double & queen without head/footboards), chairs, bookshelves, dining tables, end tables, coffee tables, and dressers.
Donate Storage Space
The FGA is always looking for places to store Furniture and Household items, especially from March through August. If you have available space or can lend us your cargo trailer for use, please contact Steve Dyer | 908.656.4076.
Help cover FGA expenses for T-shirts, food for volunteers and students, purchasing or renting storage space and renting trucks.
- Donate online (Under giving type, select Int’l Connections)
- For Sponsorships or to write a check/give cash simply drop off your donations at any Sherwood Oaks location (put FGA on the memo line or envelope).
Still have questions? Contact Steve Dyer | 908.656.4076.