As of July 7, 2021
IT Director - Bloomington East/All Locations
Sherwood Oaks Christian Church is looking to hire a Full-Time Director of Information Technology. This position will serve on our Central Service Team and is responsible for serving the mission of the church across all campuses through optimal IT solutions. If you love navigating technology and want to partner with a church looking to serve our people, community and world, we’d love to hear from you. Interested? Resumes and Cover Letters should be submitted to no later than July 23rd, 2021.
- Commitment to a personal, growing relationship with Jesus
- Fully embrace the values and mission of Sherwood Oaks and commit to making Sherwood Oaks their home church
- Demonstrate a personal and professional integrity, confidentiality, and authenticity
- Experience in church, para-church or non-profit IT services is a bonus
- Lead and serve collaboratively as a team member and relate well to staff and volunteer end-users
- Experience w/ PCs, Macs, Office 365, cloud services & software licensing management preferred
- Pioneer mindset to explore new solutions and platforms that most effectively serve our mission
Nursery & Early Childhood Coordinator - Bloomington West
We partner with families in the leading children to develop a deep understanding of who God is and a love for others that reflects God’s love for us.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Preparing curricula-lessons and activities
- Overseeing volunteers
- Building relationships with children and their families
- Co-leading Children’s Ministry Event (VBX Block parties, Trunk or Treat, etc.)
- Coordinating Bloomington Child Care
To get more information, or to submit your resume, contact Amy at by July 16. Full or part time status depending on applicants.
Office Assistant - Bedford
Sherwood Oaks Christian Church is looking to hire a part-time office assistant at our Bedford Campus. This position will report to the campus minister. Duties include office and clerical work, being a welcome face at the church during business hours, coordinating volunteer teams, and more. 20-25 hours a week. Resumes and Cover Letters should be submitted to no later than July 20, 2021.