We're so glad you found us!
No matter how you got here, you may feel a bit overwhelmed. We encourage you to hop on the Path and make your next move. Here are 3 STEPS to take to get involved:
- Fill out a Guest Card at the Welcome Center. While you are there talk with some of our welcome team and pick up a gift!
- Meet Us! Hey - we are taking a break during COVID times - but we'll be back soon with our informal reception in the Fireside Room at Bloomington East or the Welcome Desk at Bedford.
- First Steps - Discover our beliefs, values and history and how YOU can be a part of it all!
Bloomington East First Steps
Bedford Campus - Contact Cheryl for dates
Ready to get more involved?
- Worship With Us! It's great when the family gets together for worship - what an encouragement we can be to each other just by showing up. See you on Sunday!
- Connect in a Group There are so many options: Women's & Men's ministry groups, Life Groups, Sunday School and more! Read more here!
- Serve Teams - Being part of the family means we all pitch in, help out and serve one another. Joining a team gives us a sense of belonging. Where can you serve? Check out these places!
Contact Nancy for more information about connecting in a group and volunteer opportunities.