Marriage is an adventure. It helps to have a guide.
Prepare/Enrich assesses your relationship on constructs shown to be important for healthy relationships, creating awareness and dialogue around these areas. A trained Prepare/Enrich Facilitator will guide you through your results, highlighting relationship strengths and using those strengths and skill-building exercises to grow areas that are not yet strengths- "growth areas". This process encourages heart-to-heart conversations that are key to understanding your partner and developing a deeper, healthier relationship.
With Prepare/Enrich, you will:
- Identify your strengths as a couple and build new ones.
- Strengthen your communication skills.
- Uncover stressful areas and resolve conflicts.
- Explore your families of origin.
- Comfortably discuss financial issues.
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals.
- Understand and appreciate personality differences.
- Register for your premarital counseling HERE. Once you register, you and your fiancé will receive an email to login to the Prepare/Enrich assessment.
- Complete your Prepare/Enrich assessment.
- Upon completion, you will be contacted to schedule your counseling.
If you have questions:
Please contact Alan Phillips for more details or with any questions you may have.