Hi, Sherwood Kids West Families!
Here’s what you need to know for the month of April:
- Join Becky and Nate on Zoom for a virtual Meet-Up! We miss you! There are three opportunities THIS WEEK for kids and families to connect with us and their friends from church for 30 minutes of conversation, fun and games, and prayer. Here’s how to join:
- Create a free account with Zoom (visit zoom.us on your computer, or download the Zoom app on your phone or tablet)
- Enter the meeting ID, and make sure your audio and video are connected.
- Join us for any or all of the following virtual meet-ups this week!
- Thursday (4/2) at 10:00am (Meeting ID: 131-966-191)
- Friday (4/3) at 3:00pm (Meeting ID: 684-596-953)
- Saturday (4/4) at 1:00pm (Meeting ID: 879-538-050)
- Sherwood Kids will be providing “Faith Tools” to help you encourage your child’s spiritual development at home during this season. We will email these out and post them to social media on Fridays to help you plan for the following week. Feel free to choose any or all of the activities provided! We’ll include an idea for Study, Worship, Service, and Prayer each week.
- We are finalizing the details on an at-home Easter Egg Hunt experience and will send those details separately. Although we were so excited to have our pancake breakfast and egg hunt this year, we will be putting that on hold until next year. We’re hopeful we can provide a fun opportunity for families and share the light and hope of Jesus in these uncertain and anxious times. Stay tuned!
- Reminder: All Sherwood Kids Programing is suspended until further notice. This includes Sunday and Wednesday programming, childcare, and special events.
- Continue to join us on social media and online to stay connected! You can live stream the church’s Sunday services at 8:00am and 9:30am at socc.tv or via Facebook Live (Like/Follow Sherwood Oaks Christian Church). Join our Sherwood Oaks Bloomington West Facebook group for encouragement, connection, and a weekly Bible study from the West staff. On Sundays, Nate and Becky bring a special message for the kids through our Sherwood Kids West platforms (see below).
Keep up to date at socc.org/kidswest. Follow us on Facebook (@sherwoodkidswest) and Instagram (@sherwoodkids_west)
Questions or concerns? Contact Becky at .
Praying God’s peace and assurance over you today,