To learn what's happening in the children's ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, check out the information below:
- Joining God's Family class begins this Sunday, February 2, during the 11:00 service. This four-week class will take place in Room 204. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- The next Parents Night Out will be on Friday, February 14, from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- SuperStart registration for 5th graders ends this Sunday, February 2. This overnight event is a great opportunity for 5th graders to learn from some outstanding teachers, to connect with their peers and leaders, and to meet the Jr. High minister. It will take place on March 6-7, and the cost is $50. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- SAVE THE DATE: VBX Block Parties will take place from June 1-5. It will be an exciting time for us to build relationships and have spiritual conversations with our neighbors that will continue even after the event is over. Site leader registration will open on March 1, and participant registration will open on April 5. For more information in the meantime, feel free to contact us at .
- Sherwood Kids is currently looking for a part-time Production Coordinator. To learn more about the position or about applying for the position, please email Stephen Figert at . We will accept applications until the position is filled.
- Sherwood Kids is in the process of stocking the nursery rooms with Little People toys. If you or someone you know would like to donate Little People toys, please contact Desiree Chenault at .
- WANTED! Every SK! area is in need of more volunteers who will spend one hour every week or every other week for this spring semester (January-May) building relationships with a small group of kids and helping them grow in their relationship with Jesus. Please contact Stephen Figert ( ) to learn more about joining the SK! volunteer team.
If you would like more information about the goings-on in Sherwood Kids!, please feel free to visit our webpage (socc.org/kids), follow us on Instagram (@sherwoodkids_east), and join our Facebook page (Sherwood Kids!). As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at , if you have any questions or concerns.