Happy New Year! To learn what's happening in the children's ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, check out the information below:
- Joining God's Family class will begin on Sunday, February 3, during the 11:00 service. This four-week class will take place in Room 204. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- The next Parents' Night Out will be on Friday, February 15, from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- All 5th graders are invited to come with us to SuperStart. This overnight event is a great opportunity for 5th graders to learn from some outstanding teachers, to connect with their peers and leaders, and to meet the Jr. High minister. It will take place on March 8-9, and the cost is $50. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- WANTED! Every SK! area on Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, and Friday mornings is looking for people who can spend one hour every week or every other week this the spring semester (January-May) building relationships with a small group of kids and helping them grow in their relationship with Jesus. Please contact Stephen Figert ( ) to learn more about joining the SK! volunteer team.
- Housing Need. Bandee Yi has enrolled for 10th grade at in North High School. She would like to live with an American family close to the high school through the end of May. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Brad Pontius at .
If you would like more information about the goings-on in Sherwood Kids!, please feel free to visit our webpage (socc.org/kids), follow us on Instagram (@sherwood_kids), and join our Facebook page (Sherwood Kids!). As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at , if you have any questions or concerns.