Happy New Year! To learn what's happening in the children's ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, check out the information below:
- The Sherwood Kids Cyber Ethics, Security, and Safety Workshop is on January 26 from 11:00am-1:30pm. If you have kids in grades 3-5, please join us on January 26 as we explore ways to be wise Jesus-followers in the cyber world. Lunch will be provided. To learn more and to register, visit socc.org/kids.
- Joining God's Family class will begin on Sunday, February 2, during the 11:00 service. This four-week class will take place in Room 204. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- The next Parents Night Out will be on Friday, February 14, from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- The Sunday morning SK! elementary program is making some changes to provide more opportunities for kids to grow and share together with their parents/guardians. So, beginning on January 12 in the gym, we will provide a Communion station, an offering station, and a prayer station for families. Please take advantage of making these practices part of your family's Sunday morning routine each week.
- All 5th graders are invited to come with us to SuperStart. This overnight event is a great opportunity for 5th graders to learn from some outstanding teachers, to connect with their peers and leaders, and to meet the Jr. High minister. It will take place on March 6-7, and the cost is $50. Visit www.socc.org/kids to learn more and to register.
- Sherwood Kids is currently looking for a part-time Production Coordinator who would oversee SK! productions. If you know someone who would like to apply, please tell them to contact Stephen Figert at . Interviews will begin on January 27 and will continue until the position is filled.
If you would like more information about the goings-on in Sherwood Kids!, please feel free to visit our webpage (socc.org/kids), follow us on Instagram (@sherwoodkids_east), and join our Facebook page (Sherwood Kids!). As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at , if you have any questions or concerns.