Hey Sherwood Kids! West families,
Hope you all are having a good summer and are looking forward to this 4th of July weekend! Check out the following information to see what's going on in Sherwood Kids West:
Keep up to date at socc.org/kidswest. Follow us on Facebook (@sherwoodkidswest) and Instagram (@sherwoodkids_west)
- Sunday morning in-person worship gatherings resume on July 12! Feel free to join us in person at Bloomington West during the 9:30am or 11:00am service or continue to engage online at 8:00am or 9:30am. In-person children's programming will not be available, so children will need to remain with their families. Praise Packets will be provided (bring your own crayons if you want more than 4 colors!), and each service will feature a children's moment to help kids connect with the message. For more information, visit socc.org/regather.
- Save the Date: SK! Sunday-morning in-person gatherings are currently scheduled to resume on August 9. Our current plan is to responsibly follow guidelines provided by the CDC and local health department. We recognize, however, that there will still be a risk of COVID-19 transmission in our programs and that some of you may not feel comfortable allowing your kiddos to participate in person. So, we are also exploring a hybrid approach to our classes that would give your kids the option of participating in person or online. We will have more information in the next few weeks.
- Volunteers needed for the fall Semester (August-December)! We are searching for volunteers who will love kids and help them grow in their relationship with Jesus, especially during this uniquely challenging season for kids and their families. If you are interested in joining the SK! volunteer team or would like to learn more about our volunteer roles, please email Becky at
- Check out the SK! Online Resources at socc.org/kidswest! The Hangout, Teachable Moments, Faith Tools, and Story Time are all resources designed to help families to grow in their relationship with Jesus and stay connected with our faith community.
- Join a Life Group. This is a great way for your family to continue to participate in our faith community through small-group gatherings. For more information, email Allen Burris (
) or Nancy Barrow (
Questions or concerns? Contact Becky at
Looking forward to seeing you soon!