Summer is already in full swing, and it has left us with several volunteer openings that need to be filled! Whether you can give a day, an hour, or all summer, please consider stepping into these vital roles!
Our kids' ministries don't stop in the summer. All three campuses need help in every age group. Whether you can serve one Sunday a month or every week, we need you!
- East: Small Group leaders and general help are needed on Sundays for all age groups. Contact .
- West: All age groups need extra help this summer. Contact Becky at .
- Bedford: All age groups need extra help this summer. Contact Jennifer at .
MEDIA & PRODUCTION
We always need help caring for people and helping prepare for Sunday. Contact Connie for info on any of these opportunities at .
- Communion prep (done during the week), communion servers (done on Sundays).
- Food Teams to serve and prepare funeral meals
- Levites to help close up the building on Sundays
- Licensed drivers to drop off and pick up people on Sundays
- Connect Care, which is visiting the lonely or homebound
CASA Child Visitor Monitors
The shortage of CASA (Court-Appointed Special Advocates) has left a great need for volunteers to help at-risk kids and families. CASA is now accepting applications for Child Visit Monitors, a lower-commitment way of helping. They are looking for 100 volunteers. Fill out the application at monroecountycasa.org or contact Norma at for more info.
Boys & Girls Club of Bloomington
- Games, Games, Games: Tues, Wed, or Thurs from 5:30pm-6:
30pm(come play games with the kids!)
- Reading Buddies: Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm-5:
- Homework Help: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-5:
- Gym Fun: Friday 4:30pm-6:00pm (play games)
- Donate school supplies to Sherwood Oaks
- Purchase items from the Monroe County Backpack Blitz Amazon list.
- Sponsor a backpack
- Kindergarten $30
- Grades 1-4: $35
- Grades 5-6: $37
- Grades 7-8: $40
- Grades 9-12: $45
American Blood Drive
We are partnering with the Red Cross to sponsor a Blood Drive in the Fellowship Hall from 1:00pm-6: