Looking for summer options for the whole family? Check these out!
Back-to-School Pool Party
August 3, 6:00pm-:008pm, Bryan Park Pool.
Wrap up the summer with a party at Bryan Park pool! Swimming is free, and dinner is available for purchase at the food trucks.
August 5, 9:30am & 11:00am services.
FX services are an opportunity for families to worship together! They are held during the
The Middle (6th-8th graders)
The Middle Camp: July 30-August 2 at Camp Allendale. The content, worship, and games are all prepared by the middle staff and volunteers purposefully for middle school (6th-8th grade) students. Contact Sarah at for info
Catalyst (9th-12th grade)
Cedar Point: July 15-17. Contact Sarah at for info.
College & Young Adults
The Gathering: The Gathering, a place for young professionals to connect and grow, is having their first event June 20 at
Wednesday Night Classes
- The Christian Heritage of America’s Founding: This class will explore the role of Christianity in America’s founding. We will take a look at our Christian Heritage, how our Founders understood the role of religion and morality in government and their attempts to educate future generations, discuss the role of the Declaration of Independence in the formation of the Constitution, and take a look at the modern separation doctrine. Chapel – June 20-July 25.
- Sermon digging deeper class (contact Alan at for details)
Summer Wellness Ministry (June 5 - July 31)
Our vision for the Women’s Wellness Ministry is to help women feel their best! God desires for us to be Holy. And He also desires WHOLENESS. When we are feeling our best and living in a reflection of God then we reflect Him in all areas—Christ in mind. Christ in
- Tuesdays 6:15-7:15pm: Cardio & Strength in the Gym
- Saturdays 9:00-10:00am: Cardio & Strength in 171
- Saturdays 10:00-11:00am: Body Flow In 171
*Please bring a Mat if you have one*
August 1 at
Married Life Retreat:
The Married Life Ministry is providing a one day retreat for married couples! Join us July 21 from 9:00am-3: