In the May 20 sermons we talked about some great measures that will help you in your faith walk. In case you didn't get a bulletin, here they are!
Christ's influence in my daily walk:
- What have I done today to be more like Jesus?
- How am I giving others grace as Christ has me?
- Who has heard about God's work in my life?
Christ's influence in me at home, work, and play:
- How have I engaged my family spiritually today?
- How am I serving and connecting with neighbors?
- How is my life affecting my everyday environment?
Christ's influence in my community and world:
- Whom am I mentoring and who is mentoring me?
- How am I joining God is His work around me?
- How are my resources furthering God's purpose?
Have questions about these measures? Contact Shawn!