THE ULTIMATE FAMILY PLAN – How to Create or Update Your Will, Trust and Other Vital Documents
When: October 28 at
Who Should Attend:
- Single Adults – Yes, you need a plan for several crucial reasons –
comelearn what they are.
- Couples with No Children – Marriage brings the need for specific planning strategies – have you taken advantage of them?
- Parents with Minor Children – the #1 reason you need a plan is the guardianship of your minor children.
- Adults in Transition – if you no longer have minor children, have a change in marital status, or are contemplating retirement, this workshop will provide you with vital information for your plan.
- Senior Adults – Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney – do you have them and are they up to date?
Every adult needs this “Family Plan” and this workshop will provide practical and actionable information for all. If you do not have a Will or Trust – you’ll learn how to create these critical documents. If you do have a plan – you’ll learn how a review can assure it still fits your family’s current needs.
RSVP to Donna at