As a life group leader we want to support and encourage you as you manage and shepherd your life group. Below are links to resources that you might find helpful along your journey.
Looking for some ideas, encouragement and support as you lead your group? Check out some of the videos created by our friends at Northpoint Church specifically for Life Group leaders.
Check it out!
- Fall 2019 Sermon series and Group study:
Live Like Jesus, Dann Spader
September 22-November 24, 2019
Featuring online videos and leader guides
- Free Group Study Materials - RightNow Media or new users can signup for Right Now Media free.
- Study materials (DVD's and books) are available for checkout from our library located within the Sherwood Oaks Bookstore. Stop by or contact Janet Wingard for titles and availability.
- Marriage Sessions - Led by our Marriage Ministry
- Life Group Leaders Manual
- Sample Group Commitment Agreement
- Support Groups - Webpage or Download a list of counselors by specialty
- Childcare Policy & Options
- Childcare- Online payments
Did you know that coaches are ready and available to connect with leaders to help them along their journey as Life Group leaders. A coach is a great asset for new as well as experienced leaders. Our coaches encourage, support and listen to you and help walk you through difficult situations; they will pray for you and your group. Interested in learning more about being matched up with a coach? Or being a coach? Contact Nancy for more information.