We're so glad you found us!
No matter how you got here, you may feel a bit overwhelmed. We encourage you to hop on the Path and make your next move. Here are 3 STEPS to take to get involved:
- Fill out a Guest Card at the Welcome Center. While you are there talk with some of our welcome team and pick up a gift!
- Meet Us! It's an informal reception on the first Sunday of each month. Swing by the Fireside Room at Bloomington East after each service or the Welcome Desk at Bloomington West & Bedford.
- First Steps - Discover our beliefs, values and history and how YOU can be a part of it all!
Bloomington East First Steps
Bloomington West - Contact Amy for dates
Bedford Campus - Contact Shawn for dates
Ready to get more involved?
- Worship With Us! It's great when the family gets together for worship - what an encouragement we can be to each other just by showing up. See you on Sunday!
- Connect in a Group! There are so many options: Women's & Men's ministry groups, Life Groups, Sunday School and more! Read more here!
- Serve Teams - Being part of the family means we all pitch in, help out and serve one another. Joining a team gives us a sense of belonging. Where can you serve? Check out these places!
Contact Nancy for more information about connecting in a group and volunteer opportunities.