Read John 2.
- Why did Jesus' mother ask him to make something when the wine was gone?
- How did he respond to her request?
- Why did Jesus perform this miracle?
- What did Jesus do when he saw the scene at the temple? Why?
Sherwood Kids Question & Activities
- Reflect: In Chapter 2 we read about Jesus' first miracle - turning water into wine. Read verses 11 and 23 again.
- Ask: Why do you think it was easier for the disciples and others to believe in Jesus after witnessing His miracles?
- Activity: Make a fancy drink together as a family - maybe a fruit smoothie, sparkling punch, or lemonade! Talk about how awesome it must have been to witness Jesus' first miracle.
- Was Jesus being rude to his mother by calling her woman? (2:4)?
- What hour was Jesus waiting for? (2:4)?