Read John 9.
- What did Jesus' disciples know about the blind man?
- How did Jesus view the man's blindness?
- How did Jesus heal the man?
- How did people react to the man gaining his sight?
- When the Pharisees questioned the man, how did he respond?
- What convinced the man that Jesus was from God?
- Reflect: Jesus heals a man of his physical blindness (with spit-mud, gross!) and talks about how He came to give spiritual sight to those who seek it.
- Ask: In what ways did Jesus change the blind man’s life? What does spiritual sight mean?
- Activity: Partner up for a blind trust-walk. One partner leads and holds the hands of the other partner who is blindfolded or has their eyes closed. Make sure to switch roles!
- Why did Jesus spit and make mud to heal the man’s eyes?