One of our values here at Sherwood Oaks is to think like everyday missionaries, looking outside yourself and expanding your world! We know there are a lot of ways to do that, but we want you to consider a 2018 Global Outreach trip! Here are the next three coming up!
Men's Trip to Honduras
- February 24-March 2
- Work with His Eyes, our Ministry Partners in Honduras on construction projects, food distribution, and clothing distribution
- Cost: $1450, including airfare, lodging, food, and transportation
Mexico Family Camp
- June 16-22
- Join us as we partner with Amor Ministries to build a house for a Mexican family!
- Kids ages 5 years and older are welcome!
- Cost: $700 for adults; $600 for kids, including food, lodging, constructions supplies, safe water, and
vbssupplies. Airfare not included.
Wind River Rez Camp (Wyoming)
- July 14-21
- Wind River is the 7th largest reservation in the US, home to over 12,000 First Nations people.
- Work includes construction in neighborhoods and on the mission grounds
- Children ages 5 and older are welcome
- Cost: $700 for adults, $600 for kids, includes food, lodging
andground transportation. Airfare not included.
To get more information about any of these groups, go here.
Or, contact Norma.