Hi, Sherwood Kids West Families!
Here’s what you need to know for the month of February:
- “Family Night In” at Sherwood Oaks EAST is on Friday, February 12. Arrive any time from 6:00-7:00pm to play a round of putt-putt in the church and/or pick up a Family Night In kit to have some family fun at home. Visit socc.org/kids for more information and to register.
- CIY SuperStart - registration is open for 5th graders! This 2-day (overnight optional) event is a great opportunity for 5th graders to learn some outstanding Bible lessons, to connect with their peers and leaders, and to meet the Student Ministry leader. It will take place on March 5-6 at Sherwood Oaks East, and the cost is $25. Registration Deadline is February 21. Visit socc.org/kidswest to learn more and to register.
- SAVE THE DATE: VBX Block Parties will take place June 7-11. It will be an exciting time for us to build relationships and have spiritual conversations with our neighbors that will continue even after the event is over. Site leader registration will open on February 28, and participant registration will open on March 28. For more information in the meantime, feel free to contact Becky at
- Power Up with Prayer. Each week this ministry year, your kids can participate in Sherwood Oaks’ Year of Prayer. Pick up a "Power Up with Prayer" poster for each of your kids and follow the weekly prayer prompts at socc.org/kids and on Instagram and Facebook. (Posters are available for pick-up at the Sherwood Kids Welcome Center on Sunday mornings or during the week at Sherwood Oaks East.)
- Check out SK! Online Resources on Facebook, on Instagram, and at socc.org/kidswest! All our resources are designed to help families to grow in their relationship with Jesus and stay connected with our faith community.
If you have any questions, please reach out! Email Becky at