To learn what's happening in the children's ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, check out the information below:
- Remember that security tags are now required to enter the Early Childhood area at Bloomington East. To drop off and pick up your early childhood kiddos (2 year olds through kindergarteners), you will need to show your security tag to the volunteer at the door to that area.
- Sherwood Kids! Pajama Day is on Sunday, March 12, for Bloomington East and West and Saturday, March 11, for Bedford. Don't forget to set your clocks to Daylight Savings Time and plan to let your kids wear their pajamas to church.
- Save the date! VBX 2017 at Bloomington East will be on June 5-9 from 9:00am-12:00pm. Registration will open on April 1st.
- We need a team of kind, attentive volunteers to check the security tags of people who want to enter the Early Childhood Area. Members of this team would commit to serve at the beginning and end of the 9:30 or 11:00 service every other week or once a month. If you're interested in serving in this capacity, please contact Stephen Figert at .
- The Guest Services Team is searching for people who would like to welcome new families at the welcome desk in the new south entrance. If you're interested, please contact Lyne Brown at .
If you would like more information about the goings-on in Sherwood Kids!, please feel free to visit our webpage (socc.org/kids), follow us on Instagram (@sherwood_kids), and join our Facebook page (Sherwood Kids!). As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at , if you have any questions or concerns.