To learn what's happening in the children's ministry at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, check out the information below:
- Sherwood Kids! Pajama Sunday is on March 14. Set your clocks to Daylight Savings Time and plan to let your kids wear their pajamas to church.
- Save the date! VBX Block Parties 2020 will be on June 7-11. Times and locations will vary. Trainings for site leaders will take place at the beginning of April and May. For more information or to register to be a site leader or volunteer, visit socc.org/kids. (Child registration will open on March 28.)
- Sherwood Kids! Palm Sunday on March 28. Join us in the Worship Center during the 9:30 or 11:00 service see the kiddos wave palm branches. (There will be regular programming for kids of all ages.)
- Easter service options for kids ages 3 and under at 5:00pm on April 3 and for kids of all ages at 9:30am and 11:00am on April 4. Sherwood Kids will provide two options for kiddos this year. Families can grab an activity bag from a greeter and attend the main service together in the Worship Center. Or, kids can attend their age-appropriate children's program: ages 0-24 months in the Nursery, ages 2-3 in the Early Childhood Area, and preschoolers through 5th graders in the gym for an Easter production.
- Power Up with Prayer. Each week this ministry year, your kids can participate in Sherwood Oak's "Year of Prayer." Simply pick up a "Power Up with Prayer" poster for each of your kids. (They are available for pick-up at the East campus on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.) Then, follow the weekly prayer prompts at socc.org/kids and on Instagram and Facebook.
- Check out SK! Online Resources on Facebook, on Instagram, and at socc.org/kids! Show-N-Tell videos, Ask & Seek videos, Story Time videos, Conversations along the Road videos, and Faith Tools are all resources designed to help families to grow in their relationship with Jesus and stay connected with our faith community.
If you would like more information about the goings-on in Sherwood Kids!, please feel free to visit our webpage (socc.org/kids), follow us on Instagram (@sherwoodkids_east), and join our Facebook page (Sherwood Kids!). As always, please don't hesitate to contact us at , if you have any questions or concerns.