The Trunk or Treat is THIS FRIDAY! What is the Trunk or Treat? Well, it's "trick-or-treating" on a whole new level! Cars will be transformed into fun, festive "houses" for kids to go "door to door" or, in this case, trunk to trunk. So, please invite your One Life (and their family), wear a costume, open the trunk of your car (decorated or not), and pass out candy!
Here is some helpful information as you plan for the event:
- Click here to register
- The event will be in the upper parking lot by the Fellowship Hall (Door 20)
- Trunk set-up will be from 6:00pm-6:30pm
- Trunk or Treating will be from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Remember that the Trunk or Treat is a great opportunity for all of us to develop friendships with people who don't have a relationship with Jesus. So, please be intentional about asking God how He wants to use you in the lives of the people you meet.
- Last year, approximately 750 kids attended this event. Please, do not feel obligated to buy enough candy for this many kids. If you run out of candy, feel free to continue passing out costume compliments and high fives and enjoy hanging out with each other.
- There is not a rain date. If we have to cancel the event due to weather, we will let everyone know in the early afternoon on Friday and will not reschedule the event.
Looking forward to some good ol' community fun! Hope to see you all and your One Lives there!