Here are the activities for May 3-9 that you can do with your kids to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus! Feel free to include any or all of them into your schedule next week as you see fit.
- Study: Read Philippians 2:3. Choose two words that stand out to you. Talk about what the words mean and why they are important to you.
- Worship: Check out this video to have a worship experience at home.
- Serve: Help make dinner or set the table one night this week.
- Pray: Use the ACTS prayer guide.
- A - Adoration: Tell God how much you love Him.
- C - Confession: Tell God you're sorry for doing something wrong.
- T - Thanksgiving: Thank God for something.
- S - Supplication: Pray for God to help you or someone else.