Here are the activities for April 5-11 that you can do with your kids to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus! Feel free to incorporate any or all of them into your schedule next week as you see fit.
- STUDY: Read Matthew 21:1-11. Ask, who is the son of God? What was one of Jesus' miracles? What did Jesus ride when He entered Jerusalem? Use materials you have at home to make a palm leaf craft!
- WORSHIP: Check out this video to have your own worship experience at home.
- SERVE: Donate books to "Books Without Borders." They're accepting any books in good condition except dictionaries, encyclopedias, magazines, textbooks, fill-in workbooks, or coloring books. You may leave donations in the collection bin outside Door 3 at Sherwood Oaks East Campus, or email to arrange for someone to pick them up at your doorstep.
- PRAY: The 5-Finger Prayer
- Thumb - Pray for those close to you (family, friends, etc.)
- Pointer - Pray for those who point the way (teachers, preachers, etc.)
- Middle - Pray for those in charge (government, police, etc.)
- Ring - Pray for those who are weak (elderly, sick, etc.)
- Pinky - Pray for yourself